Friday, April 20, 2012

Presentations Day 1

After viewing two of the presentations today, I'm realizing how many great ideas I can obtain in the next few class periods. Both the lesson/tasks shown today were very well thought out. What I liked about both of them was that they covered a lot of different things. The one lesson plan covered a novel, while another covered a short story. Some involved process drama, some involved filming, and they all involved participation. I think each of these lessons will be a great asset to us as future teachers. The great thing about these, is their flexibility. These lessons can be linked to just about anything, with a little tweaking perhaps. I'm looking forward to doing my group's presentation on Monday. I also like the idea of classmates suggestions as well. It is always good to have constructive criticism. Each idea given can be one that you had not considered before and ultimately be very beneficial. So far so good! Looking forward to seeing our next few lesson plans! (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment